Monday, May 28, 2012

Tuesday

Some of the crew at 757! We are missing a few that were 
also there to support the crew and a few that were doing the WOD, 
sorry we couldn't get you all! 
Thank you everyone that went out today and completed Murph, and a big thanks
to those that came out and supported everyone! 

Here goes Coach Steph's week of WOD's, it's her
last week guys so get in here!!!

Skill Work
You can also use this time for mobility work, especially those who may need it after Murph

WOD
21-15-9
Hang Cleans 135/95#
Burpees 
*for those of you that did Murph there will be an alternate WOD at the box

6 comments:

  1. Now that one kicked my ass! 13:56....... I think!!! Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8:54, 83#. I should get bonus points for woding behind the office AC unit that blows 345678degree air into the gym. Now i know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this WOD today...(Thursday) since I missed it. I got 7:47 I think....
    RX.
    Loving me some hang cleans!

    ReplyDelete