Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wednesday

Dawn, member of the month! 

When did you start CrossFit and Why?
1.) I started in your garage a few weeks before you opened the gym. Lynn was the one who encouraged me to go since i was looking for a change in my life; physically and emotionally. I needed something that was just "me time"!
What keeps you coming back everyday?
2.) What keeps me coming back is, the motivation, the people, and the self fullfillment of accomplishment. I always pat myself on the back leaving the gym, even if i struggled and had an off day, because i did it!! even if it wasn't my best, i did it!    
What changes have you seen in your life from CrossFit?
3.) changes I noticed the most from crossfit is my over all sense of well-being... less stress cuz i have "me time"! Way more energy and trust me that is something i really need, esp if i want to keep up with my grandchildren:). Also, it has given me some confidence back that i had lost on my pathway of life. Believe it or not i have even came out of my shell "a lil" LOL... Just thought i would throw that in there!! OK LOL again!!!  
How has CrossFit affected your daily life?
4.) the way crossfit affects my daily routine is... well for one thing it gives me something to look forward to daily! I can't wait to leave work and releive all my stress! it also affects my daily routine with eating, trying to eat clean and make better choices with what i put in my body. preparing meals ahead of time!
Any advice for a newbie?
5.) My advice would be just try it you will never know what you can accomplish until you try! your greatest competitor is yourself! I compete every day with myself not the person standing next to me, just me!

SQUATS
Week #4
Day #2

Back Squat
8 x 65%
8 x 70%
8 x 75%
8 x 80 %

Front Squat
5 x 60%
5 x 65%
5 x 70%
5 x 70%

WOD
EMOM x 10
Odd: 12 Slam Balls
Even: 12 Shoulder to overhead 115/75

530pm COMP WOD--not up yet, will post when it goes up

No comments:

Post a Comment