Thursday, December 27, 2012

Friday

These people are awesome. No, amazing!

CFU NEWS
Jan 5th there will be a nutritional seminar at 10am after a 9am BASELINE WOD for our nutrition challenge that begins Jan 7th!
Time to get back on track if you fell off during the holidays, or if you are new and need to learn HOW to get on track this is for you!

Jan 7th is also the start date to our next elements class. I have 5 spots left, please email me if you are interested. jackie@crossfitunrivaled.com

Next week we will be re-testing our 1RM on the power lifts! Get ready!

We are starting our barbell club Jan 8th! Get ready for Coach Brian K and Coach Nicole to turn you all into hip driving, barbell sweeping, droppin to a squatin' BEAST!
If you are signed up for the barbell club we ask that you not WOD the day of barbell club.
Tuesdays 7:30pm
Saturdays 10am

While barbell club is going on we will be spending Tuesday's breaking down our Oly lifts

Squat
70% x 5
80% x 3
90% x 1+ (max reps)

WOD
15 min AMRAP
5 Pull Ups
10 Hand-Release Push Ups
15 Overhead Squats 95/65

*Scaling up/down options will be at the gym!

2 comments:

  1. Did this one with my husband today!
    Squats
    #95 x5
    #125 X3
    #135 X1
    Pretty Sore from yesterday!

    WOD
    I can't over head squat jack. I have an anomaly that prevents me from being able to do overhead squats with good form- Not sure if I will ever be able to.. so I did back squats.
    5 rounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 90% was 185 x 5
    Three reps shy of finishing round 6 RX

    ReplyDelete